Welcome to a new academic year in CHS! This will be the main form of communication between 3 Charity's parents and me, Miss Lee. I am the form teacher of this class and most of the updates in this class blog will be on administrative matters. The co-form teacher of this class is Mr Yogee.
The teachers will need the boys to ensure that they bring their homework diary daily so that they will be able to write down what is required of them for that day.
Further updates will be given later once school starts. Should there be any queries regarding the boys in school, do contact the form teacher first at lee_yen_ling_a@moe.edu.sg.
Thank you and I hope that everyone had an enjoyable new year celebration! Mr Yogee and I look forward to a great partnership with 3 Charity parents for the benefit of our boys. Happy new year and have a great 2016.
No comments:
Post a Comment